Saturday, October 11, 2008

That's it.




For a brief moment in time this morning, I contemplated leaving my blog up at Tribe without back-up. Then I saw what was left of my blog. Three entire months of my life, missing. Considering all that's happened in those three months - I keep it alive in my heart and soul, and plan on keeping it alive forever. I wanted to share the joy of my life and where I go and what I do....starting with:

The People's Republic of China at the end of June........



Burningman at the end of August........








Flagstaff just a mere two weeks after Burningman.....



AND all the rest of it.

Well, no longer. Duplicate posts of my Tribe blogs will now appear HERE. Perhaps they will be inspirational to a larger audience. I can only hope and pray that the community enhancement that I learned and applied on the Black Rock playa in Black Rock City will be reflected here, as will my eventual goal of uniting others in building communities.


No comments: